$495 PER MONTH
Designer Members are given access to a dedicated, tailored studio space meant for the fashion designer. Designer members will have a personal workspace, built for their design needs! The invaluable support, as well as the professional studio space make Stitch Factory a great home for your work.
- Dedicated Machine
- Dedicated Storage
- Dedicated Dress Form [1 included. $50 per month for any extra]
- Access to Stitch Factory “Members-Only” events including, but not limited to: Coffee & Collaborations, Financial Planning Workshops and various fashion workshops.
- Access to a Creative Community
- Work Space including cutting tables, machines (with appropriate tests & approval), dress forms
- Office Basics, including Wi-Fi, coffee, a lounge, a conference room & light printing
- Fashion Resource Library
- Dedicated Dress Form [$50 per month]
- Small Storage Lockers [optional]
- Mail & Package Service [$20 per month]
- Priority Booking on Conference Room and Space Rental
- Discount Photo Studio Rental
- Discounted Mentor Hours
- Discounted Courses
- Discounted Space Rental
- Production Services [10% discount
Members have access to Stitch Factory Monday – Friday from 10:00am-5:00pm, except for work holidays and company closings.
**Machine Use: Members must schedule a sewing test before they are given access to the machines. Each type of machine requires a separate test. Schedule the sewing tests by phone call (702-476-5552) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Members must bring their own needles and thread if they have any specific requirements. Members will have access to basic white and black thread and a small amount of basic needles.
**Scheduling: Members must schedule space rental, photo booth rental and conference room rentals.
**Discounts: Members must contact email@example.com to receive the discount codes.